View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
There are some significant additions you get when you have a Mac with OmniFocus in the mix, but it might be easier to live without them t.
I use OF on an iPad and don't have a Mac. At the risk of riling some peoplemup, based on the OF for Mac part of this forum, it appears of late as if the Mac additions are problems.

Seriously, I've found using it on iPad only to be very worthwhile. Initially I did not buy it for my iPhone and just used a very simple free list program on the phone to carry lists for errands. But I rely enough on OF that I also bought the iPhone license. I still am not sure it was the most cost effective investment (iPhone app) but I don't regret it

My wife has a Mac so I used it for a 14 day trial of OF to create perspectives to download to the iPad. They are useful, but not critical

But the thing I found was that it seems to me that the iPad implementation is far more usable than the Mac version. It's more intuitive. Just because it's on the iPad it's much easier to have it with you and use it.

I like it a lot and don't feel the loss of not having the Mac