View Single Post
Stability is my main concern right now. OG 5 freezes a lot when trying o save my files. and it seems not to play nice what ever happened to protected memory. when OG5 goes down it brings my entire computer to a standstill. Already this morning I have had to power off my computer, power it back on the restart it to get it back to a happy state. Once is bad but I have had to do it 4 times this morning and its just now 11 am. Talk about frustrating. I have a few other features I would like to see like being able to create a stencil / object with multiple states such as a check box, that is the one huge advantage Visio has.

But the number one priority needs to be an application that I can actually use. I thought it was my computer that was the problem so I sent it back to our tech guys to have them fix it they gave me a brand new out of the box macbook pro straight out of the box to my desk and it happens on this computer also.

Doing user experience an application like OG is my primary tool so I spend hours a day working in it and need it to work crashing once a week is to much once an hour is unusable.

is this issue addressed in this release?

Last edited by Brian; 2008-05-14 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: merging cross-posts.