View Single Post
No doubt you won't appreciate this suggestion, but you can email screenshots. View the project to be sent in portrait mode, take screenshot(s) by pressing both hardware buttons simultaneously, go to the Camera Roll in the Photos app and mail the images.

Yes, they could certainly implement PDF export. The question is, is that the best possible use of the limited development resources? I spend most of my OmniFocus time on the iPad, and while I occasionally do encounter scenarios like this where I'm forced to use the Mac to get data out in the most convenient form, most of the time I find myself wishing "I wish I could do XYZ!" it is for different values of XYZ. I agree, it sucks to be the one in a jam with a must-have feature that is way down the list, but there's a good argument to be made for choosing to help the larger group of customers, and to address the needs which cannot be met at all over the needs which are inconvenient but not impossible.

I won't say you're dumb. It's a reasonable thing to want. What I will say is that you have yet to get all the software that you've purchased for your $40. I don't know what else you'll get, but I'm certain there's more to come.