View Single Post
I'm seeing something similar. I smooshed my database, and made sure all my clients (one laptop and one iPhone) were synced. At this point, I was seeing a single zip file on the iDisk and on my laptop.

This morning, I made a number of updates on my laptop. When I was done, I synced my laptop, then my iPhone, and then for good measure my laptop again.

At this point I saw a lot of zip files on my laptop, corresponding to the changes I made this morning. Should this be the case, or should I expect there to be only one zip file because all my clients were in sync?

After this, through the course of the morning, I've made various changes both on the laptop and the iPhone--but I've tried to sync both devices before switching from one to the other. I'm still seeing a lot of zip files. I'm also seeing a lot of client files (like 20), all updated this morning. Is this expected?

(For what it's worth, all the syncing I've done worked fine, and changes made on one device showed up on the other as expected.)