View Single Post
Hi Paul. I'm jumping on to this a bit late but it looks like an amazingly flexible system you've set up here and I want in :-)

My problem is that I can't seem to get this to work and I'm hoping you might be able to point me in the right direction. Having installed via git and made the appropriate PATH entries in the .bashrc file, I'm getting an error when running of export -? as below:

File "/Users/deano/ofexport/src/main/python/ofexport.py", line 128, in <module>
config = load_config (home_dir)
File "/Users/deano/ofexport/src/main/python/ofexport.py", line 74, in load_config
config = json.loads(instream.read())
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 365, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 381, in raw_decode
obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
ValueError: Expecting ',' delimiter: line 73 column 9 (char 2109)

Clearly suggests it's python related but I don't know where to start with that. I'm running 10.9.2 with python version 2.7.5 which sounds like it should be OK. Is there something I'm doing wrong by any chance? Would love to get this working.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers
Deano