View Single Post
Hi everyone,

I'm a relatively new convert to OmniFocus (from Things), and in general, I am really loving the increased flexibility this program offers me. I do have one usage question, however. I have a list of several of my projects (and all the tasks therein) that need to be completed in order for my husband and I to start a family. Most of these are related to home renovations. I am wondering if you have any thoughts on how I could tag these as, say, "pre-baby" (or differentiate them somehow from other projects). It's really important that I flag these somehow because there are many renovation projects that can wait, and I want to make sure I'm prioritizing all the things that need to be done before we start our family.

I am using flags for tasks that must be completed on the present day, so I can't really flag these issues, per-se. I also already have a folder structure in place, and have assigned the appropriate contexts to the tasks, so these options aren't really available either. So what's left?

I'd appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Cheers!