View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
How often do you have projects/SALs switching between actions and no actions? If the list is relatively stable, you could keep a perspective that just selects the projects that do have actions and work out of that. I think you could adapt Curt's Verify Next Actions script to take the selected contents of the sidebar and deselect everything that didn't have any actions.
(I noticed I posted this in the iPhone forum when it's a desktop question... maybe a moderator could move...).

But anyway, I have no idea how often they switch. That is to say, they are all active projects, and all of them have some "to do" items in them, but which aren't available because I've used the start date to "hide" them from the active view. These are for work; and are specific customers that I manage and help track projects, etc. Right now, I have a SAL per customer, and track all action items there.

They are really more like "Areas" than they are Projects in the GTD sense, frankly. The only "completion" would be if my territory changes.