View Single Post
In recent months, I've tried a large number of GTD apps, including Omnifocus a few times. I wound up settling on RTM, but with iPhone 2.0 coming out on July 11, I'm definitely leaning towards Omnifocus. I've tried out all of the features, and despite some minor quirks, it seems great.

The only thing I need to know before I move my system to OF is what web-based interface to use. From my understanding, there are only two ways, at this point, to access and manage OF tasks online:

1) Omnifocus Web UI - This app was started by the Omnigroup staff and later continued by generous members of this forum. Written in Ruby, it requires users to turn their mac into a web server. There are some great resources available to make this process very simple, though.

2) Toodledo Sync - In my understanding, this operates much like Spanning Sync, which syncs iCal with Gcal. This, however, syncs Omnifocus with a web-based to-do list called Toodledo. In their forums, it looks like it may have had some major bugs recently, and it's not clear whether or not it is still usable.

My question: Which is better, and is there an even better alternative? If you only have experience with one, what are the pros and cons? If you've used both, which one reigns supreme?

Any help is greatly appreciated...