Thread: Web Development
View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
I've already sent some of my requests in through the "proper channel" of using the Feedback option within OW.
"Proper Channels"? So sending ONE feedback email...would be better than publicly posting an idea so that it can be shaped an molded and apropriately discussed by those it will innevitably effect? In the Feature Request section...of a forum, that was set up so the users could discuss the application to give the developers a better understanding of their perspective, wants, needs and ideas. But maybe your right...sending the developers ONE email saying "HEY I WANT THIS NOW DO IT!" would probably get a WAY better responce than publically posting the idea for others to judge with a POLL, discuss in the forum so the developers can really get an understanding of what the users would like to see. Your totally right, my bad... I should have gone through the "Proper Channels"...oh wait no, thats right... I did send a messege to the Developers using the Feedback option...my bad I forgot to mention it, my bad, I shouldn't have shared my idea with others, that wasn't the "PROPER" thing to do. Really sooo sorry Forrest.

...Now does anyone have any suggestions? =D

Last edited by Jx_Imagine_it; 2007-03-10 at 06:05 PM..