View Single Post
I first posted this question in a different thread in OGS but I suspect I might have greater luck in the omnigraffle section. Here's an edited version of my original question - thanks for reading.

I've attached a simple chart that I currently produce in a clumsy fashion in excel.

I'm looking to produce about 20 similar charts that convey a range (x-axis) of numbers for between 5 and 10 variables (y-axis). Each range has a min, max and median.

If I only had to do one chart, it wouldn't take too long to do a nice looking version in OmniGraphSketcher but, like I said, I have about 20 different variations with similar structure, but very different data, that I need to do.

Further complicating matters - two of the 20 charts needs a log-scale for the x-axis. As I only have two of those charts, I'm happy to entertain a more labor-intensive solution for those two charts, if someone has a clever way of doing log charts manually.

Am I better off getting used to the unattractive appearance that Excel gives me?

One final thought - can I import the excel chart as an image into omnigraffle and then use OG to tart up the charts? I've tried different version of importing a chart but I can't ungroup the image.

Many thanks,
EM
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1620