View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555 View Post
Can't really help you with that , but you might try option two , shown in preferences , which is a distinctive symbol before the subject of the mail .

I used -- for a while and then it mysteriously stopped working again , usually I just use the clipping service to send the message to my inbox .. it's much easier .
But the clipping service is really a different animal -- it gets text into your Inbox which you can edit into actions/projects. The mail processor is aimed at allowing you to send yourself new actions remotely via email, and leaves a bit to be desired as a way to import email text into the Inbox largely intact. As I recall, part of the rationale for the email processing into new actions was as a stopgap for mobile device users to allow mobile data entry before the iPhone could sync to OmniFocus. With the iPhone app out, the need for such functionality diminishes, but I don't see the need for the email clipping services diminishing at all.

It is unfortunate that it is so hard to debug why the email -> inbox link sometimes doesn't work.