View Single Post
Jack, there was some stuff we weren't able to get into the app before we shipped - note searching is on that list. Checking the development database, it's something the team has on their radar screen. (As always, folks can mail the support ninjas and let us know they need this, too. That helps us plan our work according to our customers' priorities.)

I wanted to let you know that you can email tasks from the application, though - tap an action, and there's a "Send this" button in the top left of the editor window. It's right next to the Delete button (which looks like a Trash can.) Does that help at all?

PDF attachments should sync over just fine - I have several in my database and I'm able to view them in-app. Bring up the editor for the action, then tap the attachment on the left side of the Attachments tab. Can you give us more detail on what you're seeing?

Edit: support for external attachment viewers (for stuff like Keynote docs) is one of the things I've seen discussed; I think I saw Ken say "yes, we want to do it" but I can't find the post at the moment. I know we have a feature request open on it - email the support ninjas and let them know this is important to you. Thanks!

(I'm going to edit the title of the thread to make it a little easier for folks searching the forums for the issues you posted about to find; I'll try to keep the same spirit as your title.)

Last edited by Brian; 2010-08-01 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: emphasis, additional detail on external attachment viewers