View Single Post
I've been on the fence as far as my primary browser is concerned (call me a "browser agnostic" if you will), but finding myself using FF with tons of extensions for the last 9 months or so, on all my machines (Mac & PC). Camino? Looks nice, but not enough features (one good example of making something *too* simple imo). Safari? Nice, especially with a few plugins, but gets bogged down too quickly for some reason (I can keep FF open for weeks with tons of tabs, and no problems -- Safari? not so much...).

OmniWeb has always looked nice, had nice features, etc., but as a web developer (and web junkie) I haven't been able to use it because of its older rendering engine. Even so, I recognized the importance of trying to make the best browser on the Mac, so I purchased a registration months ago, but almost never open the app. That registration has now paid off, since these sneak peeks have been my default browser on 3 machines since I started using them at #9, and I'm thrilled so far.

Thank you, OmniGroup, for continuing to make your browser the best. It looks like you finally have achieved that goal, with honors (and it's not even *final* yet!).

P.S. I think I'll repost this to SB...