View Single Post
Hi All,

Been playing with a copy of OmniOutliner, I see how the function of the 'send to OmniFocus Inbox' service may help with identifying specific tasks from an outline to a 'todo'. I'm going to download a trial of OmniPlan to check it out as well, but I'm still interested in your experience ('your', as in any of you that have a 'system' in place for use with this ... well ... system!). Is an OmniPlan/Focus a better match than OmniOutline/Focus, or is the trifecta a better option?

Thanks again!

Edit: Ok... so does OmniOutliner change when you complete the 'todo' in OmniFocus. I've been able to send the specific 'todo' to my inbox, but when I check it complete (and I've got Focus set to remove when complete), I don't see where it goes to Outliner and checks it (honestly, it appears to not affect Outliner at all). Does OmniPlan do this as well? Basically I'm looking for some more cross changes here.

Further, when I check a 'todo' complete on my iPhone, can I set it to affect the Outliner when I log in? Maybe a setup with my MobileMe acc?

Last edited by JonoWW; 2010-03-29 at 06:42 PM..