View Single Post
I would like to add here :)

Just had a scheduled hour of @Home context. Man, it was tough. I setup Apple TV that I bought 6 months ago :) I needed to connect it to my system that assumed taking out the receiver, finding HDMI cable etc. I ended up with connected AppleTV to my TV through the receiver. And I still need to find a UK-Euro socket converter (the AppleTV was bought in UK), then power it up, make settings etc.

I just wanted to say that Home is a never ending project. The same as work. You finish one action and it pulls another. You finish one project and it pulls another or have to happen in a while.

It's tough for people who think (aka depressive people) to do something because they see no reason behind that. There're a few ways out: do nothing or do something. The more you do (or don't do) the more you are motivated to do the same. It means the more you move and do the more you are motivated to move and do.

Now how would you like your children to see you. Old and depressive parent or active and optimistic, supporting them only by your outlook? I would like to be optimistic and supportive in their eyes. It means I have to move and do instead of sit and watch.