View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik_westra View Post
I think I have a workaround to this -- I've created a simple shell script that should do what you want, and bundled it into a double-clickable application using a tool called "Platypus".

I've attached a zip archive which contains a small application called "Run Script". Place this application in the same directory as the "contexts_to_pagePacker.py" file, along with any PDF files you may want to add to the output (as described in the documentation at the top of the script). You can then double-click the application to run the script.

If you want to put this elsewhere, make an alias -- it's important that the application itself stays in the same directory as the Python script.
Thank you. I had already been looking at the original script in Platypus, but could not find a "Run Script" command (like there is in Applescript Script Editor). I appreciate your creating this extra script for me (I hope others can use it as well -- I can't be the only person that doesn't like to muck around in the terminal).

Last edited by dhm2006; 2007-10-29 at 04:58 AM..