View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalError View Post
Sure thing. But on the other hand, I know that there are already apps out, that ring an alarm if you enter a certain radius to your goal destination. E.g. let's you sleep on the train until you are 5km close to your destination, no matter what the trains delay is ect.

So it was possible before iOS 5 and also was done by non-apple developers.

I'm not trying to diss OmniGroup, but I think that (as I said above) there's room for improvement and having Apple as a new player in the task-management-business is great news for customers and will most likely accelerate development speed all over in this area.
Speaking of iReminders, I'm definitely giving that a shot if Apple offers a web browser to view them in like their other iCloud services. I'm getting a little more than frustrated with finding an elegant, all in one solution for my todo based needs after a few years of searching (and jumping ship to macs) around. Toodledo badly needs a designer, RTM has a super unintuitive interface that relies on using hotkeys, Still waiting on Things to offer sync, The Hitlist is only run by one person (so you're pretty much screwed if something happens or he gives up on the project) Todo has color code based lists which I can't stand (Also hate the iPad app design) and Omnifocus 1.9 looks like a windows 3.1 app compared to the more modern and elagent looking Mac apps I use.