View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerithom View Post
If you already subscribe to updates via your iphone Omnifocus Reminders calendar then just checking the box to Publish Due reminders as a calendar forces OF to write changes to that same calendar.

At least that how it works here.

If this is the case then the Subscribe in iCal button actually does nothing as it's already set up.
Okay, sounds good, but I'm still having trouble. The Calendar that showed up after I set up the iPhone with this reminders iCal-file is called "OmniFocus Reminders" and is under the subscriptions-category in iCal.

Now I tried to do what you wrote, but the problem is when I go to the settings in OF on mac and the tab iCal (I guess that is what you were refering to) I don't find that subscription calendar. I just find the "normal" calendars which are in the calendars-category in ical.

Now what do I do?!? Set up a new "normal" calendar and do what you described but then I have the remindes twice...

Well, maybe someone from the OF-team can write a quick how-to. I think I'm not the only one with trouble setting this up.

EDIT: ok, while I was writing this, some new answers just popped up. Thanks guys. I have to go now, will try this tomorrow.