View Single Post
How do you use your inbox? An inbox in a software application can be very different from a physical inbox. Do you always want it visible?
No, I want my inbox to be a place I go to for non-project assigned items only. It would be looked at when I'm analyzing items for inclusion with a project. Unorganized. Unassociated. Loose stuff. It doesn't need to be visible all the time. It's best if it isn't.
If you mark an item in your inbox as complete and it has no project assigned, should it get filed away in a group of completed items with no project assigned? Is this something you would see yourself doing a lot?
This is something I see myself doing a lot. There are lots of items not assigned to projects. I don't want to be forced to create a project.
Once you assign a project to an inbox item, should it immediately move out of the inbox or should it stay there until you move it manually? Maybe something like a process inbox command?
I prefer that it move automatically. I would settle for a process inbox command (but not with any pleasure).
When entering items using QuickSilver or our Quick Entry dialog, do you expect all items to go into the inbox or should items with a project assigned bypass the inbox and go straight into the project?
If a project can be assigned at the time of quick entry, I want it to go straight to the project.
Thanks for your feedback!!

Michelle
The Omni Group[/QUOTE]