View Single Post
It's one of the design decision that OmniGroup has expressed where they stand and it seems to be love it or hate it. I'm curious if it will change in OS X 10.4.5 because from what I've heard, drawers aren't going to be supported or something, so a change may have to happen.

My only issue is that the tabs require the user to expand the amount of real estate the browser window takes up. I would love to see an integrated sidebar -inside- the window that lets you look at your bookmarks, history, downloads, and tabs, somewhat like Shiira does. At the very least, I think integrating the tab display into the window such that you don't need to resize your window every time you want to see your tabs would solve a lot of the problems.

Anywho, yeah, this subject has been discussed ad nauseam, and it's one of those things that if it's a deal breaker to you, it's not worth purchasing the software.

I will admit though, as much as I like graphical tabs, there are times when I -really- miss having a tab bar, and I would love to have the option of either or.