View Single Post
Curt, I'm seeing the problem too. I have a "Miscellany" single-action bucket which used to live in my "Organizing" folder. I have another single-action bucket called "GPD Miscellany" in my "GPD" folder. Many a time I entered an action and then typed "orgmisc" to specify the "Organizing : Miscellany" project, only to tab forward and find that the project was "GPD Miscellany".

If, instead of typing the project name, I used the popup menu to explicitly select the correct project, it would display properly until I tabbed out of the project field, at which point it would be replaced by the incorrect project.

I found that moving the "Miscellany" project to the top level in my Library solved the problem. Moving it into another folder produced a similar problem, except that a different Miscellany project was selected.

In my unsystematic test, the problem seems to arise when projects have similar names but are in different folders.

I suppose it could be a legacy problem for me, too, since I've been testing for a while. I just tried recreating it with the latest build in a new user account, and I didn't get the same bug. But I only tested for a few minutes.

What happens if you create a new single-action bucket called "Singleton actions" in the top level of your Library? Does that quash the bug?

[All but the last paragraph submitted as formal feedback.]

Last edited by brianogilvie; 2007-11-23 at 06:25 AM..