View Single Post
(This discussion originally started with this post in another thread, but was subsequently split out into a separate topic.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treo View Post
I bought OF for iPad two days ago and have already reported four bugs. One of which is a silly design problem. Create a top level folder, then a project inside it and add some tasks to the project to see what I mean. It's the sort of thing you would have expected someone to try before release.
Really sorry about this! Can you describe what you're seeing in more detail? Here's what I did:
  1. Launch OmniFocus
  2. Tap "Projects" on the home screen.
  3. Tap the plus button in the toolbar, selecting "New Folder" from the popover.
  4. Name the new folder, then dismiss the editor panel.
  5. Tap and hold on the header for New Folder in the content pane. Select "New Project" from the context menu popover.
  6. Name the new project and dismiss the editor.
  7. Tap and hold on the new project header. Select "New Action" from the context menu popover.
  8. Name the new action, then dismiss the editor.

I tried those steps in both landscape and portrait orientation - I seemed to get the expected results both times, but maybe I missed an important step in triggering the bug you saw? Once I can reproduce it, I'll get it written up ASAP.

Last edited by Brian; 2011-01-10 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: add note linking back to original thread.