View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
So I've discovered that when you copy as a link, it comes up with a funky url that doesn't have the task name in it. But if you just highlight and copy the task and then paste it into the notes of the other task, it will automatically link to the task AND set the name of the link as the name of the task. It's still not completely smooth because if you change the name of the linked task the link name stays the same. But it's something. :)
When I try this, I end up with just the task name as plain text in the notes field, not as a link. I tried copying both projects and individual tasks with the same result. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

And speaking of links, when I use the Copy As Link command, I do get what looks like a proper link, but instead of taking me to the task it's supposed to represent, all the link does is open a new window with my default perspective. Right now the only intra-OF linking technique that's working for me is dragging a perspective icon from the Perspectives window. :-(

Last edited by eurobubba; 2012-09-09 at 10:34 AM..