View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
(Bump.)

Makes me wonder how many other users, like myself, have held off on purchasing OmniPlan until it has OmniFocus integration?

It also makes me wonder: if Omni polled their current and/or potential user base (i.e. 'owns: neither, just OF, or just OP, but not both') and counted the number of people who responded yes to the question, "Would you buy OmniPlan if it could synchronize with OmniFocus?"
I keep coming back to see if OmniPlan is integrated with OmniFocus because there is two of us that collaborate all the time and we both use OmniFocus. Unfortunately we use a google spreadsheet to keep track of what we do and resources and then copy and past individually to our OmniFocus of what needs to be done. It is time consuming and a headache.

No doubt we would use OmniPlan if there were integration but no need to purchase OmniPlan until that happens.

Thanks Ken for your candid feedback of course always a risk sharing your plans but it still makes me like your company all the more for you doing so!