View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
in which case just click on "Contexts" in the sidebar to exclude everything which doesn't have a context)
I see the following problem here:

I will have a lot of project without contexts. I will also have a lot of actions without contexts. It will be difficult to follow actions in Context View mixed projects without context. And I will not be able to hide all 'No Context' items as I still need to see my actions.

I would love to be able to turn off the showing of uncontexted projects in Context View.

Quote:
but it's very useful if you're trying to look at everything which is coming due this week, or everything which has been recently modified or completed, etc.
I will think about it, thank you.

Quote:
You can also hide everything which is unavailable by setting your View->Availability Filter to "Available", which is how I usually look at my context lists. (In that case, you'll only see projects show up once all of their actions have been completed, in which case that's probably a fine time to either check them off or add more actions.)

Finally, you can simply select "View->Hide Parent Items in Context Mode" if you simply want to hide all projects and groups.
Yes, this can help at some point. But these are extreme solutions for me.

On a review stage I would like to be able to see all the actions with groupings (incl. actions with no context and not available). This is not a focused approach but I'm sure I will use it often to estimate overall position.