View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalmet View Post
I used IE8 on Win7 in VMWare to test it and when hitting Win+T (or Win+Shift+T) nothing happens. I had text selected in the website and the location bar as well as no text at all.
The "Task" shortcut only fires if Firefox, IE, or Outlook are the active window and you've already said you're in IE. The script you have knows IE is active by looking at the window title for the string "Microsoft Internet Explorer". Well, it turns out that my employer gives us a modified version of IE with that title. The real IE has the title "Windows Internet Explorer". I'm posting a new version of the script in a few minutes that will include a fix to inspect the window class instead of the title for IE. That should fix your problem. Thanks for reporting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalmet View Post
BTW, how to get rid of the Yojimbo stuff? I don’t use this program and I’m already using conflicting shortcuts for other AHK scripts at work.
Glad you asked! The new version of the tool I'm posting in a few minutes uses an ini file for customization and lets you easily change the key combinations for each hotkey action. Setting one to an empty value will disable the function entirely.

Last edited by GrumpyDave; 2011-02-17 at 09:18 PM..