View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I saw this too today, and am inclined to agree that it's MobileMe's problem.
What I'm seeing, however, is a primarily timeouts with OmniFocus (mostly iPhone, but also Mac) when syncing to the iDisk. I have noticed zero problems when directly accessing iDisk from the Finder (including a direct copy of the Omnifocus.ofocus file). There's something related to OmniFocus and iDisk or maybe just OmniFocus on the iPhone (can't tell) when it comes to iDisk.

Incidentally, all my tests are on a very fast WiFi (where the same network is delivering excellent performance to the Mac mentioned above).

While it might be easy to just blame it on MobileMe iDisk, I'm not quite convinced. It might be worth looking into, seems like there's something with the read/write method that's not optimized for WebDav or something. During the same time period that I'm having OmniFocus trouble, I'm using iDisk for other tasks without problems. I don't have a mirrored iDisk so it is remotely accessing it from my Mac.

Last edited by gregz44j; 2008-07-17 at 08:22 PM..