View Single Post
I am seeing similar problems on my iPod Touch. I have two error conditions at present: one where 4 different tasks were overdue and were rescheduled but the red badge icons never went away, and a second where 3 tasks are overdue but the red badge icon does not show up on the Context screen. There are no blocking actions (both sets of tasks come from projects that are parallel, not sequential), no action groups involved, context filter setting does not affect the icons, and all tasks and icons show up correctly on the desktop version. The problems are only on the mobile version: repeated syncing does not change anything, iPod Touch has been hard reset, and I am running the latest versions of both apps. One possible factor (or coincidence) is that both of these sets of tasks involve sub-contexts. One set involves 4 different person sub-contexts under my "People Agendas" context, and the other set involves a meeting sub-context under my "Meeting Agendas" context. Another possible factor that I have noticed is that the red badge icons and their numbers are different on the Context screen versus the individual context screen. Filed as OG #419329.