View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
To Bill's list, I'd add remembering the collapse state of groups in context mode perspectives. That would allow my Tickler perspective to open to today's items like on the desktop, rather than having to scroll through the pages of items with start dates in the past.
Curt,

I'm told that that's in the works for the 1.1 release of [redacted]. I asked for it there, but completely forgot about it in this context, even though it takes a dozen swipes of the finger to get to the desired spot in some perspectives! Duh. That probably has to be a tie for #1 on my list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheQ View Post
mmmmhhhh.... I had expected Social Network integration, facebook, twitter, et al to be top of your list. ;)

OK, I too would like everything you've listed, but IMHO the majority of your requests seem, to me, additions to existing features or bug fixes, not brand new features.
Fair enough. I did characterize them as things that annoyed me, not as a list of desired major features that everyone should support!

As for Twitter, at one point I had a lot of stuff on my reading list in OmniFocus that came from Twitter, but now I use Twitterrific's handy Send to Instapaper link and cut OmniFocus out of the process entirely, unless it is something I'll want to read online with Safari and/or a Mac due to images or Flash content I actually want to see. Can I get my social networking integration achievement badge now, please? :)