View Single Post
The problem below is no longer outstanding ... but it happened because the column headers row was empty, so I couldn't see what to control-click on. (Maybe this was because the "Revert to default view" menu item was greyed out?) Control-clicking in the empty row finally allowed me to select the due-date column for display.

Original post (before solution) follows ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Setting the default behavior
  1. ...
  2. Select Perspectives -> Revert to Default View
  3. ....
  4. Control-Click the Column headers. A contextual menu will appear with three choices: Estimate, Start Date, and Due Date. If you select an item from the context menu, the corresponding column will become visible.
I must not be understanding this ... or else something is broken. I have tried control-clicking on the column heading that reads "Any Duration", and then I get just choices of durations ... or I control-click on the column headings bar but not any of the headings, and I get no response ... and control-clicking with the columns doesn't do anything (actually a small indicator appears indicating that I could paste something). Where exactly am I supposed to be control-clicking?

Last edited by Michal Young; 2008-01-29 at 04:39 AM.. Reason: Found the column headers row