View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by booya View Post
Well, Omni is a reputed Mac shop. I don't really think it is a PR disaster. I was just making a strong point. However, I am bummed that they did not think this through properly for the iPhone. At $20, you expect better integration with the desktop product. Other that, it is a beautiful and elegant TODO list manager in its current form.

Dont get me wrong, I am a big fan of Omni in general and the quality of their products, and I love the OF desktop (Mac). However, the OF for iPhone fall's short for the moment.
I use the focus feature on the desktop all the time. I don't miss it at all on the iPhone. There's a different style of working on the iPhone app, and it just isn't an issue for me. I don't see it as a matter of not being thought through properly at all. You've got a device with a much different interaction style and very limited screen real estate, with the result that while you can do planning on the iPhone, it is better suited to ubiquitous capture and context-based execution, neither of which really demands the focus function of the desktop in most cases.