View Single Post
Yet again...

I've played a bit further, and thought I'd report two things:

* Changing units in the ruler to pixels, and making sure the origin and dimensions of the rectangle are exact pixel (point) amounts, does not eliminate the white border.

* Zooming in on the rendered image shows the border isn't really a 1-pixel white border. It is as if the edge of the (green) rectangle is getting dithered or anti-aliased to white, asymmetrically, e.g., on the left there is a white column of pixels, then a light-green column, then the green I specified, while on the right there is a light green column (and no white).

* I remembered when the border problem started: When I found the problem with the color matching, I wondered if the PNG export was changing the color map, so I tried a JPG export instead. This produced the border (and didn't fix the color), so I went back to PNG. But the border has persisted ever since, even in new documents. Maybe this is a coincidence (or faulty memory), but there it is.

Is there something I've done that could trigger some kind of color dithering in PNG exports that causes the border?

-Tom