View Single Post
I'm not sure I understand -- are you actually having a problem, or speculating about the possibility of one?

if Mail is running, it will process those messages as it receives them, and you can either uncheck the "archive processed messages" option in the OF Mail preferences, or set it to archive in a different folder if you want to keep those messages around. You shouldn't see them in your Mail inbox at all unless you are reading the mail with another application before Mail gets to pull in the message (the rule won't be applied in that case). I just mailed myself an action to my gmail acct + omnifocus, with Mail running, and the archive box unticked, and the only indication that I had that Mail had ever seen the message was the "new mail" audible indication and the appearance of the action in my OmniFocus inbox. Normally, I archive them to a different folder, just to have a bit of a safety net in case I send something that doesn't get processed successfully due to some HTML or Rich Text content, or for debugging purposes, but there again it doesn't appear in my Mail inbox unless some other mail client grabs it before Mail does.