View Single Post
This seems as good a place as any to announce that I've posted an updated version of my Mail to OF scripts to my software downloads page. The update includes two versions of the Add Action to OmniFocus script, one that brings up the QuickEntry window and one that does not. The second is handy when you want to trigger the script with Mail rules, for example when you want to email actions to yourself.

Unlike Adam's, the scripts include the Applescript source, so you can modify them to your liking. Instructions for some common modifications are included. These modifications include changing the default context for new actions and changing how much of the linked message is included in the action's note.

I don't plan to add additional MailTags support beyond the current link-back functionality. I don't use the project and date features of MailTags, since I already have that information in OmniFocus. (That's not to reject others desire for those features, but if I'm not using a feature I can't dependably maintain the code for it. I wouldn't notice that it was broken!)

Curt