View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischka View Post
@whpalmer4. I would love to have a context-mode perspectives on the iPhone. Is that available?
Not yet, but soon. It does exist!
Quote:
As for leaving my MacBook on indefinitely, I did that to input new items but I stopped as I was worried I'd burn out the machine; is that a unwarranted fear?
I don't think there's any cause for concern if the machine is just sitting idle, with the display dimmed or off. I've got a 37 month old MacBook that probably hasn't had more than a handful of days yet where it didn't get at least 10 hours of hard use, plus quite a few bumps and knocks being carried and used everywhere. If the fan isn't coming on, I doubt there is any problem.
Quote:
Ideally, I'd like to be able to do project planning on the iPhone app, if I can't have my MacBook w/ me. I think it's relatively easy to punch through Next Actions on the iPhone app, but actually figuring out what are the following actions and reviewing reference items that are on OF, that's a problem on the iPhone app.
I'm not saying you can't do project planning on the iPhone, but it just isn't as convenient on a screen which is at best about 1/6th the size and without a real keyboard. But if you do your reviews at home/on the Mac, you can have your projects in good shape for just knocking off the tasks from the iPhone, right?