View Single Post
You make a valid point Keone!

I am fully aware that I seem to be in the minority.

"the collective opinion of many is worth far more than the single opinion of one"

I needed to know if others were having the same struggle as me. I was prepared to be in the minority.

Although I have not (personally) had much joy with omnifocus, I have been really appreciative for the advice (from you and others).

I was slowly "learning the ropes" of GTD & OF as time went by (I learnt something new each time i posted)

You may have have missed my intentions with the series of posts that I posted recently.

I wrote NOT about the present situation, but about the journey that I had traveled.
It was more about MY misconceptions and difficulties that I faced as a new user.

The intention was to inform, give feedback, help others.

I was trying to save others from the difficulties that I had struggled with. (anybody searching the forums would never see my postings unless they used the keywords in my postings).

I'm sorry if you thought that I was NOT LISTENING to your advice.

Your advice to me (along with many others) has been hugely appreciated and highly effective in shaping my mind. I was seeking the answers to my questions? from people with a higher understanding (yourselves)

So, Thank You

P.S. This will hopefully be MY last posting for a long time (unless i feel the urge to reply to further comments)