View Single Post
Thanks for the quick post Palmer....that pretty much answers my questions, so I guess we can just about close this thread:) A bit bummed that I can't changed the font for the flagged items but I think I'll take your advice and shoot them an email - with all the custom settings/preferences, I'm kind of shocked that that's not already an option, it just seems like it would make sense. In regards to the next action items...what I was trying to get at was - I don't necessarily like that every project HAS to have one next action (and only one). I know it's getting a bit outside the traditional GTD approach, which might be my problem, but I would like to choose whether to define the next actions for each project myself. In my mind, some projects have 2-3 next actions that I need to be focusing on, while others shouldn't really have any just yet. But I guess that kind of goes back to putting projects on hold - thanks for that btw, that's a nice help - I'm surprised I didn't run into any such solution while fishing around online. Thanks again - have a great rest of the week, go get things done!