View Single Post
Just wondering how those of you deal with this problem. You have a mac @ home and your using OF as your trusted system. Then you leave home and go to work which, for me, is a Windows world (mostly due to Outlook Calendering, Visio, and Framemaker).

I've tried printing out my lists on paper. I've tried bringing my mac to work everyday - it all pretty much falls short of the integrated OF experience on my mac.

Oh, I've also prototyped the mac @ home and mac @ work scenario using the thumb drive to sync the OF databases. Not fun. I work with a bunch of engineers and they can't help but ask what the hell I'm doing with a thumb drive attached to my computer whenever I walk into a new meeting.

Any suggestions? The only full solution I can come up with is getting approval to use my own personal machine at work and then dealing with running a virtual windows machine to interface to the rest of my co-workers.

iPhone sync would be a good step, but that still isn't as fluid as the OF/mac full experience.

I'm not trying to complain, I'm just wondering what other people do.

Brandon