View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
What would make your life easier? Is the problem that you see 2 dozen "Wait for customer to select image" actions, and don't know which action corresponds to which customer? Or is it that there are no dates on the actions, and you don't know which ones need a follow up call
It's that when I look at the "Waiting" perspective, I see EVERYTHING that I put in a wait state, including actions that are not even close to being ready to be actioned on. For example... let's say I'm shooting a wedding and the wedding date is April 2013 (a year from now) and I'm putting together a wedding album AFTER I shoot the wedding. One of my actions may be, "Wait for client to choose which images to include in album" that has a context of @waiting.

When I look at my "Waiting" perspective to see who I need to follow up on, I see this "Wait for client to choose images to include in album" action which can't even be considered to be done for at least a year.

So, I think I need to put it in a different context that doesn't really show up as waiting until I'm actually waiting for them. So maybe one context and when I get to that step, switch it to waiting.

What do you think? That would work, but is there a better way?