View Single Post
Forgive me if this has been addressed in the forums elsewhere - I have looked around but haven't found anything quite the same as the (only slightly) annoying badge issue I have.

Recently (last couple of weeks) I have noticed that I get a persistent 'overdue' badge notification in the sidebar. There is nothing overdue and I cannot find anything hidden in Projects or Contexts that might be causing this. The Dock icon shows no badge, the iPhone app shows no badge - it only appears in the sidebar against the top Project Folder (not against any projects).

This has started happening since I have started marking overdue actions as complete in the iPhone app then syncing over bonjour at home.

I know I can turn off the sidebar notification in preferences - I tried that then started it again to see if this cleared the incorrect badge. No luck.

The badge disappears when the project folder ('Work projects') is expanded and reappears when collapsed.

It's not critical but it bugs me. Why is it doing this, and why can't I fix it? The only cure seems to be to shut down the mac and restart - but that's a very Windows-type solution to problem-solving (and that makes me sad!).

Any advice welcome...

I've attached two files - collapsed and expanded.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	badges.jpg
Views:	1204
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1244   Click image for larger version

Name:	badges2.jpg
Views:	1187
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1245