View Single Post
My biggest argument against this is... I don't want all my personal information on someone else's server where they can browse my life, my ideas, my plans at their whim. I'm not saying either of these companies do this... but all the information is totally available to them. Not to mention the security of the information on the transit to the servers.

That said, I use Evernote religiously because it's the only note taking app that I can use to sync with the iPhone. If another company comes out with a strong note taking application that can sync locally to my iPhone, I'd be all in in a heart beat.

Yojimbo was my tool of choice, but when the iPhone came out they didn't continue with a way to sync. So I went over to Evernote.

I agree, it would be nice to have some sort of note implementation in OmniFocus.

Often, the work I'm doing in actions is gathering information. If I store it in an OmniFocus action note and complete, then the note is completed.

Someone could write an applescript to compile all the notes of actions into a single note... however I clip a lot of emails into OmniFocus and may not want all those into the master note.

One way omnifocus could work with notes is to have one global note attached to a project. Anytime I add a note to an action and complete it, the project note is updated.