View Single Post
I would love to have a script that would sync OmniFocus with SplashShopper (www.splashdata.com), and here's why. It occurred to me that SplashShopper is really just a list manager and GTD is really about managing lists. This makes them a perfect match. Also, SplashShopper has both an OS X desktop app and a Palm app and they supply their own sync conduit which works flawlessly.

In both apps, SplashShopper has the ability to filter items based on "Stores" (Projects) and "Categories" (Contexts). You can also mark an item as "Needed", which in my mind equates to "Next", thus I can keep all identified project actions in the main view with only the next action(s) marked as "Next" (which will show up in the "Needed" view).

I know a little about Applescript, but nowhere near enough to accomplish something like this. And I'm a grad student, so the amount of time I can devote to learning is terribly limited at this point. So can anyone cobble together a script that might do this? Alternatively, can you point me to something that might serve to get me started? Thanks!