View Single Post
I would like an apple script that takes all my available tasks from Omnifocus and outputs them to shell. I could then use this script in Geek tool to embed my active tasks list on my desktop where I can see it.

I did find a script called ListNext.scpt which does something similar, but I can't get it to work quite right - it only seems to display a small fraction of my tasks list, perhaps only those tasks which are actually next actions in a sequently project?

I need to display every task, even the little niggling random ones that get pooled together in a miscellaneous box. I make aggressive use of start dates to ensure that only tasks I could actually consider doing that day are available but if I don't have everything easily visible on my desktop, I always end up forgetting something important.

I used to just export to iCal with the iCal sync to achieve this - literally dragging all my contexts over to my calendar and then using iCalBuddy. However I recently had to upgrade my mobileme calendars so this doesn't work anymore :(