View Single Post
I have absolutely no complaints about the price tag on this particular app. For me, the price reflects the quality....and I'm glad that Omni didn't set too low a price. That would signal, to me, the desire to sell as many as possible, thus shifting the focus from quality to "How much money can we make off of this thing?"

When I buy something from Omni, I am not only paying for the actual product, I am also "purchasing" the incredible and ongoing support behind said product. You simply cannot say the same for the majority of apps sold...once they are bought, you are often left "hanging" if you run into any problems....or if you simply have a question regarding proper use. One might need quite a bit of "support", if one is really interested in using OF in every conceivable way, in order to gain max benefits in the practice of "GTD".

With OF on my iPad, I can now "release" any residual guilt I've held, for
spending so much money on a device that is all too easy to use in a "frivolous" manner. No matter how many apps I have bought ( and believe me, it is plenty), none come even close to providing actual functionality when compared to OF.

Thanks OG- lovin' my OF for iPad!