View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianogilvie View Post
I don't see how you derive that conclusion from my remark. I was providing information that I received via email about a specific feature, under development, that I was told would be a more elegant solution for reviewing completed actions. Omni actually asked me whether I still wanted to file my request to bring back Completed and All action filters in Context mode, given Omni's plan. My suggestion to wait and see was just that, a suggestion.

That seems to be different from saying that we should stop making suggestions about the application in general, or about other features that don't do what we want. But I haven't had my morning coffee, so perhaps I'm not seeing your point.
Well, if you simply shared what Omni told you, and left it at that, I probably would have thanked you for the information. As it was, I was in a fairly high state of annoyance already (after downgrading to a prior version to restore the functionality I needed ... ). I did take your 'lament' comment personally (as basically 'shut up' until the new feature arrives). A high percentage of the posts on the board here do involve one form or another of lamenting about features that are in some form or another of flux ... hence my comment, which admittedly exaggerated this factor (by implying 100 percent of the posting is some form of lament) ... . Sorry.

Last edited by otter; 2007-10-14 at 07:48 AM..