View Single Post
This is why I suggested a long time ago on the omniblog that there be a tight link between OmniPlan and OmniFocus.

It's my guess, however, that a bonjour shared project etc., could easily help this type of thing. The only problem, is this could lead to arbitrary ownership of tasks etc. Collaborative projects likely will require something special.

I'm tempted to say it could be done with a collaborative version of OmniFocus, but I'm also tempted to say it shouldn't be done, simply because we all like to organize and create our own tasks in GTD... it sort of moves GTD away from the "mine" to the "Ours, because I said so." :)

Not sure. Interesting request, though, as I'm sort of in the same boat with an underling which I just found out I can set tasks for! ha. :) Nice boon to my work productivity to be sure.

I guess the issue is a bit different- I found myself struggling with a "delegated" context or indicator. It's sort of like a waiting for, but doesn't hold up any future tasks... perhaps Waiting for is best? Then I usually tag the file with a "done by Joe on date & time using textpander".

-Allen

Actually, a Delegated task might really be helpful, with a set date for review. [But, I'm still trying to cope with my understanding of the review...]

Hmm... yes, I need to read more about the Review... I guess it's project level only, not task level. Perhaps I should put delegated as a project, hmm... dunno...

Last edited by a11en; 2008-01-25 at 09:16 PM..