View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Case
Disclaimer: I'm not on the OmniPlan team... but we felt there was a need for a "small" project management application and you have to start somewhere.
Just want to but my two cents in here an say "bravo" I think that this is an excellent small project management program. There are certainly a lot of programs out there for managing large projects, but smaller ones with only a few resources (less then 10) are hard to find.

In the past I have tried Process and Merlin and neither really fit my needs. Merlin has nice mac integration, but is really bigger then I need, and Process is to small. Omniplan fits perfectly.

As for web integration, For me, one button .mac posting of the web exports would be excellent so that others on the team that work from other offices can quickly see where we are (I realize that the current webpage export is only a step away from this, but I am spoiled by .mac). I would also love to see Bonjour integration though much like SubEthaEdit or Noteshare so that I could host the program and file but allow colleagues access to update timelines, calendars, resources etc.

Thanks for another great product. :)

Last edited by ruMac; 2006-07-28 at 08:21 AM..