View Single Post
Quote:
If they seem loaded that's your problem, not mine.
That's true. With you operating from that position, here goes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catana
I'm just stating facts.
No, actually you're not. You stated you require a browser to have "compatibility with most web sites" as if OW isn't. That's not true.

You're stating opinions with a few facts mixed in.

Quote:
I don't expect OW to work with sites that are optimized for Firefox, but if you add those to the ones that should be accessible, it makes the investment in OW kind of iffy.
In your opinion, yes. As a fact, no. As I pointed out, for me the features OW offers make it a valuable investment.

Quote:
Wordpress is pretty universal and so is Live Journal, but OW does not bring up their editing tool bars.
How so? This is just a (educated) guess, but the vast majority of sites don't use either Wordpress or Live Journal (and LJ is just one site.) This seems to be another instance of your "facts" really just being a opinion. And that opinion is not only a rash generalization, but false.

Quote:
It would help if you'd actually read what I said.
News Flash: I did.

It would help if you kept the basis for some of your statements within the realms of reality, rather than just making stuff up.

Seriously, if you want your opinion heard, don't make stuff up.

Quote:
What I hoped for, coming here, was that someone on the Omni staff would answer.
The main use of this forum is users helping users. So if you're going to post and take the position of "that's your problem, not mine" then you'll reap what you sow. If you have support issues you want addressed, you can use the feedback option from within OmniWeb. The Omni staff doesn't answer every thread on this board.