View Single Post
I understand what you are saying, and I appreciate your response. I've been doing tech support for a *very* long time, and I know that silly things can be the cause.

But in this case, I made a point to post something specific, as it was not covered on the board. The remedies that have been suggested actually have moved the situation backwards (no calendars listed in OF Prefs).

So there are probably one or two issues here - either the Sync Services are wacky, or something is up with OF, or both. Through my years of software development, the one thing that we have always had touble with is syncing up databases. So I am not surprised that there are issues surrounding it. But I would expect this to be working in the most basic sense, what I am trying to do is not that complex, and OF probably woldn't have been released is this didn't work.

I wonder. I am using Google calenders as well - they were set up using their Collaboration.app (http://www.google.com/support/calend...wer=99358#ical). Maybe the activities of that program has interfered.