View Single Post
I've been trying to get this to work for a few days now, and I can't seem to get things right. Before you ask, I've read the FAQ and none seem to be addressing my problem. I think for me it's more of a syntax issue.

I have no problems sending an email and having OF read that email and create a task from it. My problem seems to be getting that task to drop into the correct project and context because something is not correct with my Syntax. In the below example, the capitalized PERSONAL correspond to Folders I use for focusing. I think my problem stems from not understanding how to automate dropping a task into a project inside a folder.

Here is an example of the body or subject.

-- Learn to Play Guitar > PERSONAL : Misc @ Someday

If I understand things correctly from the manual, this should create a Task called "Learn to Play Guitar", in my "PERSONAL : Misc" project and in the "Someday" context.

What it actually created was "Learn to Play Guitar : Misc" in my "PERSONAL : Run Errands" project with the "Someday" context.

I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong, maybe the single colon is throwing things off, but any help sure would be appreciated.

Last edited by Nyte; 2008-08-27 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: -subject edited for clarity